● 2-hour assessment to include 1 hour 45 minutes for the observation (+10%) and 15 minutes for questioning of the apprentice in the working environment to demonstrate knowledge, skills and behaviours
● Time may be split into discrete sections held over a maximum of 1 working day
● Shows the apprentice covering a range of tasks across the standard. The observation must include:
a) scheduled cleans (which can include periodic cleaning where appropriate)
b) infection prevention following standard operating procedures including the use of PPE
The tasks observed should be those completed by the apprentice on a daily basis
● Verbal questioning of 15 minutes (following completion of the observation) to clarify observation activities.
● Fail or pass grades based on the achievement of the assessment plan criteria.