This is a work based project or practical case study, completed within the 3 month end-point assessment window, that contains activity completed in the job role, such as the apprentice supporting a real event or pitch. The Project will comprise 2,000 – 5,000 words and should demonstrate how the apprentice has:
- Responded to commission and brief from a client
- Contributed to reports, event project plans and written presentations for clients
- Considered and planned event related logistics
- Liaised with event suppliers to combine and contribute to deliver an event
- Worked and collaborated with the on-site team at an event to ensure that the client’s and all the needs of all delegates are met.