● The project is completed from month 9 of the apprenticeship whilst the apprentice is on-programme. The employer and training provider are responsible for supporting the apprentice with the selected project
● The project must be completed before end-point assessment commences and ideally submitted to the EPAO at the gateway meeting
● The assessment plan notes the project can be based on either a project the apprentice has worked on (that is taken an active role and ideally led the project) or a process they have improved
● The project presentation will be a presentation delivered by the apprentice to the independent end-point assessor
● Following the submission of the project, and prior to the presentation, the end-point assessor will provide the apprentice with a question to answer in the presentation
● The presentation will last between 15-30 minutes with the time divided equally between the presentation and the question and answer section
● The presentation will be recorded. It is expected that the apprentice produces it using Microsoft Office PowerPoint or Prezi to demonstrate their IT skills
● The presentation focuses on following knowledge, skills and behaviours: planning and organisation, project management, demonstrating quality standards, decision making and prioritising. Evidencing these skills in the presentation is coupled with effective communication in delivery.